1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My second customer mount.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by eliscull, Jul 28, 2011.

1. eliscull

eliscull Nov. 2011

NJ
    Hope you guys like this one. This is just my second customer mount and 4th all together. As for the ones who saw my first mount you'll notice no dirty ceiling fan this time lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Steve and his deer. He loved it. [​IMG]

2. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Was that you in the picture or the happy customer? If it's the customer, then he looks happy!!! It's not bad, pictures aren't that great, but I see eye issues, shape is wrong, tear duct are filled, need work on painting. The ears butts aren't correct which is throwing your ears off, they look to far back.. I'm sure others will chime in, but post more detailed pictures. You're coming along though, not bad for your 4th..

Tom

3. irishme

irishme New Member

X2

4. eliscull

eliscull Nov. 2011

NJ
    Yes that is the customer and he was very happy with it. As for the paint my airbrush broke and I hand painted them. The customer's friend caped out the deer and cut big holes in the tear ducts so I had to make due with what I had. I'm learning and the ear butts are what i'm struggling but got some good feed back from others here on how to fix them. I'm having fun and don't think they r that bad for doing as many as I have. Not to mention being self taught(except for your guys help :) )

5. irishme

irishme New Member

CUSTOMER MOUNT ???
    SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOUR OWN ::)

6. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

No offense meant, but if you have 4 mounts under your belt and have some of the issues you are having you should be working on non customer stuff. At the very least you should take a minimum 3 day workshop to learn how to deal with things like cut tear ducts etc.

just my .02