1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (July 29,2011)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Jul 29, 2011.

1. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

recent variety in my shop [​IMG]

2. TIM DUNCAN

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

heres a couple

Attached Files:

3. TIM DUNCAN

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

another

Attached Files:

4. Tim,super nice job on that whitetail !

5. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Here's one

6. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Great work this week! Very nice Jaymic ! I love the stripe down the nose on the 2nd one of your Tim D. , Finally Seiler got off the boat for 10 minutes to mount a deer lol very nice ! REALLY like the little bear/cat Mr. McNamera!

7. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Ha ha ha, hey Rick just got of the boat a few hours ago, limited out on perch with 3 guys in 2 hours that is 90 fish weighing in at 21.48 pounds and at $12.95 a pound market value that is $280 worth of fish. We were throwing back 8" perch and keeping 9 - 11" for the most part, the best part is the real perch season has not even started yet this year, early mid September you wont catch much under 10". Very good year for Perch out on lake Eire this year. The hole east side of the lake is nothing but algae so the walleye bite has slowed down so much you can't get them unless you are trolling and go out to the shipping channels almost to the Canadian boarder. My fishing hole is a lot closer then yours, I think I am in big trouble with getting work done lol. I am already making plans to go up next weekend lol.