1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Staking machine, eager beaver, tumbler and other stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by teepeetommy, Aug 2, 2011.

1. teepeetommy

teepeetommy New Member

I am going out of business in few months and will have some equipment up for sale and pick up only. . .I would like to sell it all in one lot but I can split it up if needed. . The staking machine is available at this time! The other stuff is not available just yet but I will be taking offers and aranging pick ups untill that time.

I have slightly used eager beaver table top modle, Blade still has about 75% life and also comes with a brand new blade The table would also go with the flesher, its about 8x4 with an aluminum top.$1300

Staking machine. It will do coyotes, deer, bear and most North American game. It gets a little tricky with buffalo due to the thickness of the hair. $5,000

6 ft by 4 ft sawdust tumbler. Turns 18 1/2 rpms and will break hides in conjunction with the staking machine. $700.

I have about 11, 55 gal blue plastic barrels with the tops cut off for soaking hides. $5 each

I have plenty of newly built hide frames that are sized for deer hides also. .

I am in East Tennessee a few mins from two major interstates.

These things are all I can afford to let go at the moment. PM me with questions or call (423)-312-5364

Attached Files:

2. where are you located.

It sure would be nice if everyone would update there profile to include there location.

3. teepeetommy

teepeetommy New Member

Morristown Tennessee, Right off exit 8 on I-81

4. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

Tommy why are you going out of business?

5. gab

gab Active Member

just forwarded this to a local tanner,Pete Alaniz.he would be a good guy to deal with.He may call you.

6. trky

trky New Member

I am in Knoxville-will you be having any smaller tools and equipment available later? If so I may be interested

7. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You are about 45 miles from me, when will the plastic barrels be available? I may be interested on other basic supplies if you have any left when you officially go out of business.

8. jorgy

jorgy Member

Is the flesher the free standing or table model. If it's the table would you consider shipping it without the table?

9. teepeetommy

teepeetommy New Member

GAB, Pete did give me a call Thanks for that!

Trky, I have a few things like a home made wet tumbler, a stainless steel table, a chest freezer with a stainless top, some chemicals left, salt, hide frames, LOTS AND LOTS of raw skins frozen and salted.

pir^2h, I have about 5 barrels that I can let go now,

I have 3 large salted winter killed buffalo hides also they are salt dired flat so shipping is NOT an option. I have 40 salted goat hides left, and a few frozen furs ( coon and yote) I have a about 50 frozen deer hdies left also.

About 2 gallons of formic, bag of amonium nitrate, I know I have alot more junk

Also as of now I have to hold onto the fleshing machine and the tumbler untill I finish these last hides for other people. The staking machine is ready to go anytime ~$5k will get it bottom $

10. Outback 33

Outback 33 U.S.A.

How much for the Flesher when you finish up?

11. teepeetommy

teepeetommy New Member

It's priced for pick up only with the table $1300 That price is with or with out the table. Everyone wants the flesher! It has a lot more work to do before it gets retired.

12. teepeetommy

teepeetommy New Member

THe price of the flesher is very respectable. . . I cant really go up because you can buy it new for a little bit more. .. I have so many people wanting it! . . .I don't know what to do with it. . Since there is soooo many offer I have decided to switch to pick up only to save myself the shipping. I will do a individual post for the flesher when ut beocmes available, thanks for the interest. PM me with any qeustions.

13. trky

trky New Member

how much on the stainless table?