1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Snowhare dvd : Wrapping Bodies of Small Animals

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by cshank, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Same here. I Emailed Kulis asking them if it was a defective DVD. They replied back, that was how the DVD program was set up. ??? ???

It plays great on the computer where you have a mouse to point and click, its frustrating with the TV. The presentation from Snowy is good stuff.

2. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

A couple people had complained about the chapters not lighting up but didn't think that was important, still, to keep people happy and our products superior, we did re edit the dvd so they do light up. Hope people are happy with our productions. We want everyone happy with their purchase.

3. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

Re: Re: Snowhare dvd : Wrapping Bodies of Small Animals

Joe every video I've purchased from you has had these issues and yet I still continue to buy them. That says something about the educational quality of them.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

4. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Joe Kullis

When i was at his shop for the DVD recording, i tell you one thing that man knows what he is doing , the video the lamps the sound all must be just ac to him , and that i tell you is good

There always be a comment some where , so i think personally its about mounting that s what you wanted that's what you get , as long as you people that bay it see what i am ore Somme one else is making ad trying to show you how to do it , OK , so enjoy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snow the hair less :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. The Ojibwa

The Ojibwa Member

Ohio
    Joe, I've had the issues too...it doesn't bother me that much but when paying $40 for a DVD.......glad to see that you addressed it :)

I enjoyed the DVD. As Snowy says "IT IS SOOOOO EASY!" The whole process is self explanatory but I personally needed the DVD to boost my confidence...I doubt that I will ever buy a small mammal form again.

6. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I new he was from the south ;) ;D :D ;D

7. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

I also have trouble with their DVD's. I haven't bought the snowy one yet, but will because it is of interest to me. hope it works on my DVD. the micheal P one is really bad to figure out on my DvD. anyways hope problems are fixed on that one as well. sounds like a must have

8. snowhare

snowhare New Member

NOPE ME ARE EURO TRASH

9. Wolfie101

Wolfie101 New Member

Mine had problems with the chaps lighting up, but I sucked it up and got down to the learning. ;)

10. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

oh yeah, you are one to talk broke-nose ::)

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Rather be broke nose than Broke-back Nic ::)

12. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

Bully!!! Imma tell my big brother about you redballs!

13. PluckyPossum

PluckyPossum New Member

Maine
    Where can I get a Snowhare dvd? Does he have a site or something? :)

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

You can get it from Joe Kulis.

http://www.kastaway.com/store/store_sub.cfm?Category_ID=1&Sub_Category_ID=14

15. PluckyPossum

PluckyPossum New Member

Maine
    Thanks!