1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

40 Rock Molds

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by hidvall, Aug 7, 2011.

1. hidvall

hidvall New Member

Selling all my rock business rock molds and supplies, about 40 molds. Small ones to 5 foot long wall rock for a lion or ? bear bases and coyote bases.I was in business as Hidden Valley Rocks, sold many rocks all over the country everyone loved them. due to changes in life I no longer have time for this and hope to see them used, I would like to get 1000.00 for them all sell as a unit these are latex from a real rock with a Styrofoam mother mold very well done. the materials i will be selling separately. I live in Wisconsin so you would have to pick them up way to many to ship maybe more than a full sized pickup. I will try to get some pic of them to post. or email me for some pic Thanks Bill

2. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

3. What are you asking for them?
    would be interested

4. Biggs4239

Biggs4239 Member

Very interested please let me know what your asking
    thanks

5. larry

larry 2009 Iowa Show

Would also like photos and price wanted.
    Larry

6. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Sent you a PM, just like everyone else. ;)

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Same here

8. hidvall

hidvall New Member

replied to all I think and updated the add with more details, sorry no pic but i can email some, must be able to pick up or pay allot to have shipped by truck, willing to teach the buyer how to make the rocks and share my tips and tricks to get a very real looking rock thanks Bill

9. Sweit

Sweit New Member

I would like some prices please!