1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Eastern Regional Pics

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by KennyC, Aug 7, 2011.

1. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Some fantastic work.

2. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

W-O-W!!!!!!!

3. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Thanks for getting the pics up, Ken. The show was great, the competition mounts were excellent. The new venue was fantastic. All in all a great weekend.

4. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

Agreed. The hotel and connecting restaurants/bar was great. I think the competition was bigger and better than last year. The judging seemed tougher this year from what I saw and I am OK with that - It is all a learning experience for me and my hats off to all involved. There was some terrific mounts and congrats to the winners. My wife and I had a great time and met some really great people! Thanks!

5. K Kave

K Kave New Member

It was nice seeing you back again Bill hope to see you next year,it was a great show proud to be a small part of it.

6. christy martin

christy martin New Member

Thank you Kenny for posting the slide show. You and your dad did an excellent job putting the slide presentation together for the banquet again.
    We had an amazing turnout this year and everyone brought some beautiful mounts. Thank you to all who attended.
    Bill, glad you enjoyed the show. Good to have you back and hope to see you next year. I really liked that gator!
    RATTRAP, good to see you again. Didn't get a chance to talk to you a whole lot but congratulations on becoming our newest board member.

7. tim martin

tim martin New Member

Kenny thanks for posting the pics!! And thanks to you and your Dad for getting the slide show ready in a very short time for the awards ceremony!

The competition was definitely tough along with the judging like Bill said. The bird judge, Brian Banbury was tough but right!! He gave me what I thought was the best critique I have ever had! All of our judges did a great job and were very professional.

A special thank you to our members who helped and donated their time to do seminars at the show, Gina Tyler, George Hipes and Kris Kave.

The new venue was awesome and the staff at the hotel did a great job keeping up with the weekends events! We will definitely be back there again next year.

I want to thank all of the competitors who attended the show and look forward to seeing all of them next year! The quality of the mounts and the level of artistry was unbelievable!

I would also like to thank all of my Officers, Board members and Com petion Committee Chairman for all of their hard work and time dedicated to putting on the convention. They are the best bunch of individuals I have had the opportunity to work with! The best thing about all of them besides being great pepole and hard workers is that I can call of them my friends!

Tim Martin
    MTA President

8. christy martin

christy martin New Member

I would like to add to the seminar instructors who donated there seminar. Thank you to Shannon Poffenberger for doing the DNR Questions Seminar when our DNR Agents did not show up.:mad:
    Shannon grabbed the law book and questions and did not hesitate to fill in.
    Thank you.

9. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Awesome Kenny. Awesome work to all who attended. Great Job.

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Wow, great work. I wish I could've went but I had Drivers Ed and couldn't make it in time to check in mounts.

11. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Tim -thanks for the kind words. You are truly a "Leg Up" on your competition. Thanks again for having me.

12. mammal man

mammal man New Member

MTA GALD TO HEAR YOUR NUMB

ERS WERE UP FRED G

13. tim martin

tim martin New Member

Brian,
    That's is funny!! After talking with a few of the bird guys that were at the show, we all agreed your critiques were the best we have ever had!! The Maryland Association would definitely love to have you back again next year as our bird judge!! (no pressure!) We are going to ask Cary if he is interested in judging whitetails next year as well!

Tim

14. Sorry we couldn't make it this year, we ended up just staying home and tried to pump out some eyes. Hope everything went well, see you guys next year for sure.

15. K Kave

K Kave New Member

Rudy we are holding you to that promise :)