1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Awesome Job Maryland Board

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by kbauman, Aug 8, 2011.

1. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    I want to commend the Maryland Taxidermists Association on a job well done this past weekend. Tim Martin and his board did a fantastic job putting on the Eastern Regionals. There was some awesome work, great seminars, and super friendly people. Big winners were Gary Bruch and Chris Horn, congratulations men. Both had some superior mounts. Thanks for having me as your guest, I really enjoyed the weekend.

2. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

I concure, Job well done! I enjoyed Judging with you and Ashley. Very nice show

3. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Ditto, it was great finally getting to meet you guys.

4. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

Congrats to both of you!!!!

5. Thanks for the compliments Ken. I would like to thank You and Brian and Ashley for judging. I was great working with all you guys. With all the help from the entire board and many dedicated members we really had a great show!
    Dave

6. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Nice meeting you to Dave-Keep up the great work you do at the show and with your birds.

7. Great meeting you Brian, thanks for the great critique of my bird. Hope you will consider judging our show again next year, everyone enjoyed working with you and were impressed with your judging and critiques.