1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

bird flesher , tumbler and more for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by MaryMcclure, Aug 9, 2011.

1. MaryMcclure

MaryMcclure New Member

like new van dykes 30 gallon tumbler, used very little, sells for 700.00 i will take $500 plus shipping or best offer. also van dykes heavy duty bird flesher, like new, has been used on less than 20 birds, sells for $250 ill take $175 shipped
    going out of business will be adding more stuff as i go through it!

2. PM sent

3. hunt hard

hunt hard New Member

Ohio
    PM Sent

4. Public Service announcement...
    Caveat Emptor
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,232345.msg1625277.html#msg1625277

5. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

hey bull.... according to page 2 on that thread it all worked out, right?????

6. IDK,
    Things may have been delivered. Not sure.
    PM engc237, & dartondude and ask about their experience. I was interested in the bird flesher, but clicked on the sellers account and this came up. The risk was to high for ME. Maybe not for you.
    This was a problem sale with severe lack of communication, threat of Law enforcement involvement etc. In any case, a historical reference, and past dealings should be carefully considered with large purchases made over the "net". A transaction full of "Drama" is not good dealings weather I ultimately get the stuff or not.
    I personally will always appreciate a "heads up" so at least I can make an informed decision what ever that decision may be.
    I sincerely hope everything works out well for all involved.

7. MaryMcclure

MaryMcclure New Member

Everything did work out great! Let's not let this be another post full of drama! Thanks bullwhip, it is nice to have people looking out for others! I understand why you posted! Now help me get this stuff sold!! Lol :)

8. pm sent please reply

9. butterbean

butterbean New Member

What is your method of payment & shipping ?

10. MaryMcclure

MaryMcclure New Member

Please make offer on the tumbler! Flesher is sold pending payment. We can take paypal.