1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Prayers Needed for Steve " Tuggy " Tugwell and his family.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Scott H., Aug 9, 2011.

1. One of Steve's little girls "Lacey" has had several health issues over the past few years. She is only six years old and she has had a 103 + fever off and on over the past few days. Lacey has been to two different hospitals and Doctors can't seem to put their finger on exactly why she is sick. She has been admitted to the local hospital where they are running test now. Steve's whole family competed this past weekend at the NCTA where they all won big! If you have ever met Steve's family I think you will agree, they are the perfect role model of the perfect family. They are all so very specail! Please keep them in your prayers, Scott Harlow.

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Prayers sent up!

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Prayers sent!

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Steve we are hoping for the best for your family. Ill be in Texas if you need to call my friend. Thanks for letting us know, Scott.

5. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Prayers sent!

6. vadeerhunter

vadeerhunter New Member

PRAYERS SENT !!!

7. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

prayers sent my friend

8. gasman1

gasman1 The Big One Almost Got Away

N.C
    prayers sent,may God bless

9. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Prayers sent in hope they find out what is wrong and make her better .There is nothing worse than to have your child sick and you can't help them

10. My prayers are with you and your family Tuggy. Call if you need my help...........

11. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Prayers sent.

12. Prayers are on the way up. If you need anything Tugg call me if I can help in any way. 336-408-3316. Chris

13. Prayers sent Steve.

14. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Lacey Tugwell had been diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Prayers sent Sweetie!

15. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Thats what we were told this afternoon Donna but now we are back to the drawing board because they don't think that is what it is. Lacey had a spinal tap done this afternoon and we are hoping and Praying this will give us some answers. They started her on antibiotics tonight and she had an allergic reaction to them so they are trying to figure out what other meds they can use. Thanks for all the prayers me and my wife can tell people are praying!!!

16. Hang in there TUGGY!

17. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I wish you all the best and hope they found out what it is.

18. staggs

staggs New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .

19. Steve keep us informed on what going on. We are hoping and praying for the best for Lacey and your family.

I know Herman Parker left right after the banquet Saturday night because his daughter was sick. Not sure if they were around each other much but you may want to check with him and see if they know what she had. :-\

20. james shipman

james shipman New Member

Prayers sent