1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wounded Warriors Deer Contest

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scpol, Aug 9, 2011.

Please vote for you favorite mount

Poll closed Aug 16, 2011.
  1. A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. C

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. D

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. E

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. F

14 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. G

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. H

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  9. I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. J

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

As many of you know, Myself, Rhonda, and Andy O volontered to help out with a Wounded Warrior Program Through the Marine Corps, and Low Country SCI Chapter..Before i post all these pictures, I would like to apologise to everyone involved...Everyone involved knows what happened, but i feel i need to say that...Thank God the head of the SCI Chapter found my contact info, and we were able to get things straightened out...I would like to thank everyone involved...I have never been in the service, but when i got a call to help out, i thought it was one of the more worthy things i have done...This could not have happened without the help of one of my best friends in the world..Rhonda...Thank you from the bottom of my heart...What im going to do is list the mounts A, B, C, ect....Please vote for what you think is the best mount...The winner will recieve these to framed pictures, to proudly display in their shop.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lets get the voting started.............

A..
    [​IMG]
    B..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    C..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    D..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    E..
    [​IMG]
    F..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    G..
    [​IMG]
    H..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    J..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again, Thank you every one involved in this project..Certificates from SCI should be ariving soon....
    Letter A...Can you send me a bigger picture?
    Also, A huge thank you to Mark at h&h fur dressing for doing all the tanning for free, and McKenzie, for donating all the supplies...Thank you so much..

2. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Thank you Scott, Rhonda and Andy for your hard work and dedication to get this done. We know you had some things happen along the way but you over came them. I think its safe to say, we would have made sure all those deer made it home if things went bad ;)

Thank you as well to H and H Tannery and McKenzie's for your generous contribution. I was honored to be chosen to be part of this and plan to do this every opportunity I get. Im not going to vote because there is no " all of the above" option. Im just as proud of every one else's as I am the one I did. You guys all did a beautiful job ;)

3. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Bill I second that !! Everyone gave selflessly for this event and I am very grateful to all involved .Every hunter at this event will remember those two days for a lifetime Thanks to you all !!

4. Great work everyone!

5. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Bill, I think you are right on that all of the above option. So many folks put into this to get this off the ground. Scotty, Rhonda,, McKenzie, H&H, all the taxidermist involved, and SCI came through in helping with the hunt, and covering shipping costs. I'm grateful to be a part of it. Congratulations to all for getting this done.

6. mike g

mike g Active Member

I am grateful for having the opportunity to be apart of this. There were so many good people involved in this protect and I can not vote for a single mount, I just can not put one against the other. All involved are winners in my eyes.

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Well said Mike, and it was an honor to be apart of such a wonderful cause. Thank you again to all of those involved that made this happen. Godbless the men and women who risk their lives everyday. The sacrifices they make for everyone is the greatest gift of all.

8. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Well Guys and gals...First off i want to thank all the great taxidermists, and new friends that volunteered to help out in this project..I want to congratulate Bill Motzer....Awesome mount my friend..You have pictures coming your way...Now i feel i need to say this..After seeing these results, We had 45 taxidermists step up and vollanteer their precious time to mount a trophy for an American Soldier that has lost limbs fighting for our country, and out of 30 some thousand members here..35 voted..35.....yup...Lets all argue about Unions, or Plushies or some other stupid shit like that, instead of giving what i call hero's credit..I need to really think about whether i want to help out with this program again this year...Again, thank you so very much to all the Taxidermists, H&H Fur Dressing for tanning all the capes for free, and McKenzie for donating all the supplies..Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I voted :-* :-*

Bill may have gotten more votes, but EVERY one of these mounts is a winner. You guys are awesome. I don't care what George says ;D

10. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

X2 Redwolf
    Congrats Bill

11. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

My Thanks goes out to all as well ,We couldn't have done it without you. Congratulations to you Bill

12. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

It was a honor to mount Tucker Hudson Deer for him. Thanks to all of you that help out.......

Doug Montgomery

13. brelo

brelo Winchester

First I want to thank ALL involved!

I am usually in the For Sale Forum and I don't get to this forum much and I didn't know about this contestes or I would have voted. I can NOT belieave only 35 people voted.

30,000 members may not have cared much but I will bet that the Soldiers will NEVER forget what you have done for them.
    I may be just a nobody but "I" am Truly Thankfull for and it was an Honorable thing you did for them!

Thanks again!!!
    Dave

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Congrats Bill.

15. I absolutely love the doe. Sorry I missed the voting. I think all of you did an outstanding job. Next time let me in on it please.

16. jason

jason Active Member

WOW! ALL ARE JUST STUNNING!!! That doe........DANG!!!
    Beautiful work everyone!! All recipients of these mounts
    WILL display with pride I am sure.