1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

assorted capes and horns for sale**some pics added**

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by gab, Aug 12, 2011.

1. gab

gab Active Member

I just bought a whole pile of green capes and a few horns from a friend.We are going to start fleshing and salting monday.If anything sounds interesting pM me:
    29 elk, 31 elk ,big red stag,very nice large male scimitar oryx,small bear,black hawaiin,white fallow(w/horns),blackbuck,5 18 plus tx whitetails,10 16-17 wT,2 baby coons,coyote,gray fox.
    Horns:2 sets fallow(probably silver medal),1 set 18"Blackbuck,1 set 41" female scimitar.

next week another guy is supposed to sell me 2 tanned zebra capes,1 salted roan cape,so let me know if there may be any interest in them.

2. Re: assorted capes and horns for sale

Can I have a number on the white fallow an horns ,,,thanks

3. gab

gab Active Member

Re: assorted capes and horns for sale

cape,salted and fleshed with horns,shipped $350.this is contingent on cape being A1 quality.It's thawing out right now

4. spk1142

spk1142 Member

Interested in baby coon--frozen whole and also info on blackbuck and horns please.

Thanks,
    Scott

5. Homs

Homs Member

pm sent, thx let me know

6. Re: assorted capes and horns for sale

Just curious, what does a zebra cape go for?

7. gab

gab Active Member

if they're as nice and mature as they're supposed to be 725 shipped.Someone has committed to both of these I think,but I haven't heard back.

8. gab

gab Active Member

zebras are sold

9. gab

gab Active Member

Ok heres some pics of the black hawaiin,blackbuck and stag,plus the horns.the black hawaiin has white splotches on back and is cased w/feet not that mature $140 salted and shipped.stag is huge 275 salted and shipped.bb is med.black $150 salted and shipped.bb horns are non typ lopsided reduced to $60 shipped.
    i should have never posted about the zebras til i had them in my hands.One disappeared from the guys shop and the other is tentatively sold.

Attached Files:

10. gab

gab Active Member

fallow horns 150 shipped per set,both for 280.oryx horns 180 shipped.

Attached Files:

11. chase1

chase1 New Member

can you email me prices for scimitar & horns, black hawaiian, blackbuck, zebra, and roan??

Thank you,

Sandy
    [email protected]

12. gab

gab Active Member

sorry,this is an old post.i've sold most of it and have decided not to sell on here any more.thanks

13. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Is the stag cape and antlers for sale?