1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

How can I keep scars in Rabbit Ears?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Ginger2000, Aug 13, 2011.

1. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

jeez, how come it always turns into a pissing match with you two? John, as much as I respect you (you too Roof), but there is more than way to skin a cat, as every taxi knows ;)

John, my 'mentor' is John David. I have mounted squirrels both the "Ellezy way" and turning the ears, mounted them tanned and with DP (as well with denturated (sp?) alcohol). All have turned out pretty good for someone with my level of talent.

-Nic

2. snowhare

snowhare New Member

??? ??? ???Just split the friggen ears , they come out so eazy , and leave um scars in , thats how you got eh :eek:

Than use bondo to fill um again , so whats your problem than , yarrrrrr scared eh to turn um long things

Snowy

3. Thanks for the links John. That is useful info.

4. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    You're very welcome! I hope it helps.

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

John here's a news flash: vitriolic id a word you should be quite familiar with. Secondly when you supply references it might be more valid if they weren't YOUR REFERENCES
    . Henry Wichers Inchemuk suggests the carding method as well. And third, I don't really give a damn who you give a damn about. You may be a legend in your oen mind but I have a few thousand in front if you.