1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tazzymoto's New Yellow Thing Rating

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rhonda, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Tazzzzz you are Awesome !!!! I used your new Yellow thing a bit ago and it is way nicer and more comfortable in hand than other one .Guys sure will like it being bigger to fit their hand and your finger has a smoother curve while using it ,Love it !!!!! A + rating

2. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Rhonda,

I hate to tell you this, seeing as you live in Florida ... home of some of the best Oranges. But you will chit when you hear that the "tool" to which you are referring, is an Orange Peeler! We've had them in our house for ages. They peel Oranges better than they tuck eyes. And, you can get them locally at any grocery store or supermarket. The peelers we have just happen to be yellow also! ;) Happy days! ;D

3. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Guess that must be why I hate oranges being from Florida and seeing way to many of them John ;D This yellow thingy I am referring to is used for fleshing .Tazz has them for sale on his web site WWW.HelpingHandHangers.com

4. LordRusty

Ohio
    Oh! My error! I did see the little Orange Peeler thingy there, and assumed - there's that word again! ;D - that is what you were referring to, as ours are yellow! LOL! Oops! :eek: ::) Carry on! ;)

John.

5. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

LOL Thanks John no harm done and you may still have all the oranges you want from the good ole sunshine state ;D

6. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Thanks Rhonda! And yes John the are orange peelers, That's all i have ever used . But they work very well for tucking eye's as well . I have yet to scratch an eye with one :)

7. LordRusty

Ohio
    Oh, I agree. I have been using one since I broke my favorite wooden modeling tool and been unable to replace it. When my wife noticed the tool I was looking for, she suggested an Orange Peeler. It's a little small for my big ol' fingers - the wooden tool bows out in the middle making it easier to handle - but until I can track down more of my favorite wooden modeling tools, the peeler will suffice ... cause it's nice! ;) ;D