1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Back in Big D!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Aug 16, 2011.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Daniel, aside from your obvious talent, you seem to be such a nice and respectful young man. That all leads me to question, "What the hell are you doing hanging with Michael and John?"

2. We are trying our best to corrupt him George. We don't even know why he likes to hang out with us. Especially after the last trip.

3. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Mr. George, it's really just for the amazing food ;D

4. Ahhh so thats it. You only like us for the food. :-D

5. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Hahaha, nah the food was just a bonus, lol We needed it to work a much as we did :)

6. matt dockstader

matt dockstader The Butcher Shop & Taxidermy

Re: Re: Back in Big D!

Absolutly amazing! Makes me want to try to do something amazing lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

Nice to see people's dreams come true and this was one of them, nice posting of photo's here.

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

To hear the comments of Daniel and talking to Michael, I don't think those "dreams coming true" are solely for the hunter/home owner. Being able to be a part of such an endeavor has to be a dream for most taxidermist out there reading this. Ray Hatfield has offered them one fantasic opportunity. Congrats to all.

9. I for one have to pinch myself everytime I see pics and think of the memories made there. I am very blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of this project.

10. It is a dream of mine to work on stuff like this someday. I've checked this thread out quite a few times the days that I don't really feel like working. It always seems to get me in the mood to work on things.

11. juniper

juniper Active Member

WOW... not sure how I missed this. Awesome work guys

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thanks, but it's not awesome work guys to be honest, it's awesome work Ray Hatfield. We're the vehicle and he steers us. The man is so damn creative and talented