1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Seaweeds....and other habitat materials

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by duxrus, Aug 18, 2011.

1. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

[​IMG]

As seen in Taxidermy Today's last issue.........

I have been busy getting it made so figured I would post some of my habitats back up for sale for any who may be interested. :)

"New and improved" Eel grass (12) pieces for 24.00 (That is 4.00 off the regular price)

Sea Lettuce (7) pieces for 30.00

Barnacles (20) piece pack (varies from a few individual barnacles to larger clusters) 18.00

Rock Weed (7) pieces for 30.00

Kelp (both rigid or flexible versions) (5) pieces for 30.00

I also have May Apple plants that have been popular with the deer and turkey people.....

You can see more pictures of each of these and other products along with some helpful hints on using them on your mounts on my website.... www.duxrus.com

You will get a FREE small flexible starfish with each order. They are easy to use and mold around contours like the real deal.....No more "stiff" looking starfish ruining the realistic look of your underwater scenes.

All prices INCLUDE shipping.

Thanks, Brian

2. Very nice work, Brian.

3. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Now all I need is a cool copper pedestal to go with some fo this stuff...... ;)

4. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska
    Marking

5. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Here are some barnacle clusters and Lily pads fresh out of the shop....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The barnacles in the 1st picture posted were before they get a final "wash" to add definition like the ones seen in this picture....opps. I grabbed the wrong box :D

And to answer a few questions I have been getting......A barnacle pack consists of a few singles and doubles up to larger clusters as seen here, so basically a good mix of sizes.

Yes, I make and sell lily pads. They are bendable by using a hair dryer very easily and No, thay aren't the cheapy cloth ones. Sizes vary from 2" to 11" depending on your needs.

Thanks, Brian

6. Great looking lily pads.