1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

" ORIGINAL BLUE PINE PEDESTAL " BY ROOSTINRIDGE" "FREE SHIPPING" THREE ONLY--

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by roostinridge, Aug 20, 2011.

1. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Re: " ORIGINAL BLUE PINE PEDESTAL " BY ROOSTINRIDGE" "FREE SHIPPING"

I have bought alot of Blue Pine from Northern Minnesota and it is very, very nice looking lumber. This is the DEAL--You order and I pay the shipping to the lower 48 by Fed-EX ground. As a gesture of my appriciation I will send along a table base made from hardwood and it will be high quality. Call me for further details. Thank-you for looking. Clair

2. roostinridge

Re: " ORIGINAL BLUE PINE PEDESTAL " BY ROOSTINRIDGE" "FREE SHIPPING"

New load of lumber in and it is all " GOOD " put your mounts on a conversation piece pedestal. Thank-you for looking. Clair

3. roostinridge

Re: " ORIGINAL BLUE PINE PEDESTAL " BY ROOSTINRIDGE" "FREE SHIPPING" SEE POST

I get tons of calls for these pedestals, they are very eye-catching pedestals. We hand pick all the material that go into this piece. I would rather build ten at a time instead of three or four so from now through Christmas day the 25th. if you order one I will pay the shipping and give you a butternut table mounting base for " FREE " These ped's will not ship out til after the first of the year. So get in line now or the wait will be more than three weeks. Thank-you for looking. Clair

4. roostinridge

We have three of these eye-catching blue pine pedestals ready for a new home, all are finished with our new winning finish. Shipped by either SpeeDee or Fed-EX ground with insurance. Get yours today. Call : 320-979-0335
    Thanks for looking.
    Clair

5. roostinridge

Also I wanted to add that we have alot of live edge wood slabs from 16-18 inches all the way up to 30 inches long. These are kiln dried aprox. 1 inch thick and mostly walnut.
    All are finished with our exclusive finish. Prices vary according to size. Call for info: 320-979-0335. Thank-you. Clair