1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Michigan 15 point archery stud

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Mitrooper27, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I thought I would share some pictures of a proud customers deer I just finished. Great archery trophy buck taken on state land. He has 15 typical points and a few stickers. Comments always welcome. Thanks Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

What a stud, Customer should be proud.

3. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Nice job!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Spectacular rack for Michigan, it is a dandy. They should like that one.

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

wowsers! What a slobzilla. This is a wild
    deer right? What area.....north or south
    Nice job on the mount troop!

6. jt

jt Member

PA
    Nice buck and nice mount.

7. Yes, wild deer taken on state land lower penn. Apparently that bruiser has a brother and the location is top secret. Can't blame him there...

8. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Hunted M.I. my whole life ; never seen one like that !

9. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Wow Troop, on STATE land to boot! AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT right there !!!!!! I hate to say this Verne but go take a looksy behind my cottage tonite about 7:30 .......you will be quite supprised at what you see :eek: Unfortunately I had to have the DNR there already while I was up last week. If you see someone at the cottage tonite it will either be my cousin or neigbor ,stop and say hi......but dont show anyone else lol. There was one nite when I counted 14 bucks and half were 8+ at 120" + .........I'll be there every other weekend from here on out keep'n an EYE on things ! I gave permision to the DNR officer for that area to trap my property so there might be an 8pointer left for me by October 1st this time lol !

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Wow what a monster. On state land too. That's amazing. Nice deer, and beautiful mount.

11. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Thanks Rick ; but don`t like going on other peoples land unless there home. or your their. Come October they seem to all disappear, 120 are you sure. thats a pretty nice buck for this area ,that velvet does make a rack look big.

12. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Hey Troop, did you get a chance to score that bruiser? Verne, I watched for 6 days straight..............I got a good look at ALL of them lol. I know velvet.....120" is no where near the biggest one out there bud.........trust me, just go look tonight! there is a slob 8pt thats push'n 150"

13. I didnt score it but I believe the owner did and said it came in at 160ish before deductions.

14. tem

tem Well-Known Member

nice work on the mount. Michigan state land you say! wow. that's awesome. lets go Michigan.

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Fozzie,,,,, I know where your cabin is!! ;-)

16. irishme

irishme New Member

;) NICE JOB ON THAT LITTLE FELLAR

17. Great job. A guy shot 1 around 200 inch in st joseph county last year, I think he was bow hunting, there are some big wild deer in MI.

18. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Drove down the road real slow last evening , looked like Christmas with all the red no hunting signs . no people and NO deer.

19. zmia

zmia ozzie, ozzie, ozzie........

He's a beauite!! well done!

20. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Hmmmmm .............Maybe security was out there b4 you got there . Ha Ha you like all the purty signs now ;D security and I came to an understanding real quick while I was up there ;) Try again tonight if ya got time, thats VERY UNUSUAL for nothing to be out there.....someone had to have spooked them for sure! Yea I know you do T .......but your not gonna drive that far for no stink'n deer lol !