1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For Skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bone_Shoppe, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Bone_Shoppe

Bone_Shoppe New Member

Hi everyone. I posted a while back looking for skulls and skeletons and made some really good deals.

This time I'm looking for small animal skulls - mainly coyote, fox, raccoon, cat, dog, whatever, etc... I'm willing to take slightly damaged as well as perfect, so whatever you've got, let me know! Preferably the skulls will already be clean, but if you've got some green at the right price, I'm willing to talk. I'm looking for bulk of each animal (more than 5 at a time).

If you can provide a steady supply throughout the year, even better, as I'm looking for long term business dealings.

Thanks a lot and please email me lists of what you've got, how many and how much.

Email: [email protected]

Have a great day!

Jesse

2. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Jesse,
    I have the following cleaned and whitened sculls:
    11 Raccoon $15.00 each plus shipping
    2 Grey Fox $15.00 each plus shipping
    2 Opossum $10.00 each plus shipping
    3 Skunk $10.00 each plus shipping
    2 Coyote $35.00 each plus shipping
    8 Coon pecker bones $2.00 each plus shipping
    Please, I only accept U.S. Postal Money

I expect to be getting more in this coming season.

Appalachia Taxidermy
    1489 Nauvoo Road
    Morris, PA. 16938

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

in season I have plenty of everything, raw frozen, no damage, like hundreds and hundreds of coyotes, cats ,coons, skunks, you name it. . right now TODAY I have muskrats, maybe 250 - 300 raw uncleaned, a large flat rate box full, about 90 total give or take for $65.70 ppd anywhere in the u.s. . maybe some possums and a little misc. if I dig around in the freezers.

4. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

I would be intrested in some of thos rats.

5. bob wendt

just mail me a ck.! was holding 6 coyotes and a bunch od possums for another buyer on his word, but he never sent any money, so you want some of those too let me know.

6. steamvalley

how much for the yotes the possum and maybe 10-15 rats?

thanks

cody

7. bob wendt

$4 each on possums and coyotes, 50 cents on rats. this is for a package deal plus the $15.70 flat rate box shipping, with delivery confirmation.

8. steamvalley

how many possums do you have? I don't need a ton of them.

9. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have clean craft grade skulls for sale. Muskrat, mink, striped skunk, raccoon, grey fox, snapping turtle, opossum, red fox, beaver, coyote, bobcat, badger, cow, & horse, & buffalo. Email [email protected]
    Jim

10. bob wendt

I dunno, have to count, 15-25 probably. in the winter hundreds.