1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Aggressive

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by TN Bucknasty, Aug 22, 2011.

1. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

What are your thoughts on this new hooking aggressive form? I've used several aggressive forms so far, and I really think that Jame's Taxidermy Supply nailed the look with this one. By the way, I realize that my work probably sucks compared to many of the rest of you, but I still think that the form looks good.

Attached Files:

2. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

Picture #2

Attached Files:

3. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

Picture # 3

Attached Files:

4. redog76

redog76 New Member

i love that mount its fun, easy, and just cool. i like to pin the ears wayyy back. i sold like 10 last year after people saw them.

5. buckcrazy

buckcrazy New Member

nice work, love the look of that form

6. Wow that rack looks a lot darker inside than outside. Do you have any straight on pics?

7. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

quit stare'n at the rack Curtis .....he's ask'n bout the form! Sheeesh......al you think about are antlers lol ! Yup , datsa a dandy rack and the mount looks good too from what I can see!

8. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

The frontal pictures look strange to me, but here they are. Something about my camera is throwing the proportions off. It actually looks much better in real life.

Attached Files:

9. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

Don't jump my arse about the rack being uneven. The stinking main beam on one side is about 3 inches longer and curls in. Believe me, it drove me crazy. I promise that the skull plate and the bases are even. This old boy was just funkified.

10. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Hey TN..............................YOUR RACK IS CROOKED LOL !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D J/K Looks great! Love the black face on that cape!

11. Don't be so hard on your work. But the form on the other hand it looks to me that the deer is falling on his face. Don't like it.

12. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

Marking! Love that form :eek:

AND that mount :D Love the dark faced ones