1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Insurance

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by woodswatersz, Apr 5, 2007.

1. woodswatersz

woodswatersz Do you smell that?

Do you have any thoughts on Coastal Plains Outdoors Insurance. They advertise in Outlook Magazine from the NTA.

2. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

I have my shop insurance through them. Can't say how well they actually do if you need them (and pray I never have to find out), but they will answer any questions in a timely manner. And I sleep better at night knowing I have insurance and it's through a company that knows what taxidermists/outdoors people need. I had called several around here before them and they knew nothing of what I really neded, but they would sure give me a policy, LOL, and take my money. Their policies would've been a little cheaper (about $50) but covered a LOT less.

3. coues_deer

coues_deer New Member

USA
    Don't know about them but I've been with Country Companies for about 12 years now for my Studio insurance. We were broke into and lost approx. $65,000 in client mounts etc. They were great! And my rates didn't go thru the roof. Can't say enough about them for business policies.