1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

what am i doing wrong ???

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by buckfever*, Aug 26, 2011.

1. when you upload a pic using the taxinet attach the photo is small understand the reason why to that effect. I allways have to reduce the size to get it to take it.
    When i use photobucket the photo is still small. They have not been reduced by me. How in the hell do upload the photo and keep its normal size???
    example i uploaded a photo of a deer on the thread what would you do(rearend problem) using the attach
    so i tried to use photbucket and a different pic . it no larger than the other. someone explain what i am doing wrong.
    Glenn G

2. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

Glenn, you not holding your mouth right.lol. if the pic has already been downsized before you put it on photobucket, that could be the problem. when i move pics from the camera to photobucket, they come out fine. havent tried moving from computer to photobucket.

3. OH LORD!. That figurges, same thing when i went fishing with daddy, always said i wasnt holding my mouth right. lol
    What i wouldnt give to hear that just one more time.

photos were uploaded from pc to photobucket i just dont think thats the problem.

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Glenn, I'd still bet that's the problem. Go to your Photoshop, Paintbrush, Adobe Photoshop, whatever, and "resize" your picture to at least 12 ". THEN go to Photobucket and upload them. I'm as slow a learner as there ever was on the puter, but it works for me.

5. I'll try that George, and just do a test run here.
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]

didn't work
    the one with the x that was clicking on the img link
    the Small pic was right clicking on pic /proptries/coping and paste URL.

6. George

When you get your picture on Photobucket, just hold your curser on it until the window opens. Then click it and it will copy it. Come here, click on your "comments" block and then click "paste". I see a red "x" and img that shouldn't be showing up.

7. George

Glenn, I copied your picture to my desktop and opened it with Adobe. It seems your picture is only 2 inche wide. When I tried to enlarge it, it obviously fell apart since it's a third generation copy. If you enlarge that before you load it into Photobucket, it should work as designed.

8. Thanks George. I'm lmao because i did it and have no clue as to how i did it.

9. George

Go back and "modify" your post so that you erase all that "http" info. That gives anyone direct access to your Photobucket account. Make sure you use the "img" listings when you post pictures.

10. George YOUR THE MAN !!. OK i got i did what you said and that worked. NOW the next time i try if i can just replicate procedure.
    You just made my day! i been at this for two days and nothing has worked until now.