1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Say a Prayer For Paige Nethercutt

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Harry Whitehead, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Just got an email from Paige. He's right in the eye of the hurricane Irene....Says his phone got wet and won't work. Lost power and the water is rising. Lost his shed and shingles are blowing off of the roof. He says his shop is still intact but it's starting to blow really hard and don't know what will happen......I hope nothing happens to him and Bonnie and the kids....

2. Hang in there Page and stay safe....prayers for you, Bonnie and the kids.

3. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

prayers sent their way.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Bless him. little ol' Rhode Island is getting wacked with half of this storm. I can smell the seaweed from the beach at my house..yuck.

5. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Prayers going out for everyone down there. My wife's family all live on Pamlico Sound. Got this photo from her uncle earlier today.

[​IMG]

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking of him when they put his part of the state in the bullseye! Hang in there bud!

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Dang Paige! Prayers sent hope you all stay safe.

8. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

I've been thinking about him for a week. I hope him and his family make it through OK. More prayers sent.

9. RDA

RDA Active Member

Good thoughts to ALL those in that storm!

10. bowelk

bowelk Member

Prayers to all affected by the storm. God Bless!

11. brettdef

brettdef Member

Prayers to you. Take shelter and be safe hopefully it will end soon.

12. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Prayers for Paige and his family as well as all others in the path of the storm.

13. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Hang in there buddie

14. Paige and Bonnie, Hope you guys are safe as well as everyone else in the path of the storm.

15. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Prayer sent. I know Steve Tugwell has couple of trees down with one on his shop. Luckily I have a house 3 blocks off ocean right where the eye of storm came in. I called neighbor and only have 7-8 shingles blown off and a piece of flashing hanging, boat didn't hurt a bit. Below is few pics before I left island yesterday. thats CNN news truck at our favorite tavern.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Paige, your fellow NZTA members are thinking of you

17. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Hope everyone is safe. Prayers sent.

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this storm. I wish you all the best and take care.

19. Hopefully Paige and his family will be ok and so will be his house and shop. I can't help but think about the story he told me at the Lubbock NTA Convention about hunting dove in a hurricane. Was the funniest story I have ever heard in my life and I'm still cracking up over it when I think about it. I hope it all works out ok in the end. Hang in there Paige wherever you are.

20. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

He has HUNDREDS of those crazy stories!! Never a dull moment!