1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tutorial: How to Add a Photo to a Post

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Ken Edwards, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

Hummm , didn't work..

It shows on my profile, Answers anyone???

2. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

TA~DA

3. need help...went to photobucket clicked on image info or something last line that comes up when you click on image...right clicked...clicked copy...opened thread on here selected insert image...right clicked btw IMG IMG and clicked paste ...did not get picture on the above test post ????

4. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Vince, you don't need to add the [ IMG ] tags if you paste in the code from PhotoBucket. It already has the [ IMG ] codes built in.

After you paste in the code, make sure there is only one [ IMG ] before your photo address, and one [ /IMG ] after the photo. Here is what your previous post looks like after I removed the two extra [ IMG ] tags:

[​IMG]

5. Got it....now working fine...thanks Ken

6. trying to pic post

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      76.7 KB
      Views:
  7. test.
    [​IMG]

;D it works!

8. Weis5

Weis5 New Member

Test Photo.[​IMG]

9. trying to post a pic
    [​IMG]

10. Ittybit

Ittybit Member

IL
    Thank you so very much for all you do for everyone here!! I tried for 2 days to down size my pictures (new camera with way too many pixels). Reread your forums and signed up for photobucket and now I can add my pictures for others to comment on. I am very new to taxidermy...was a Newborn ICU travel nurse for years but needed to stay home now to help family and since my husband and son are big hunters I wanted to try my hand at taxidermy, This winter was my first year in business and I had 14 deer...now my son is dragging in all his friends with ducks and geese. This is my second woodduck and my 5th duck all together...I am so happy that I finally can upload this picture...THANK YOU AGAIN!!
    [​IMG]

11. LarryE

LarryE New Member

[​IMG]

12. hootowl

hootowl Member

Same story cannot get pics to post. Please help!!!!!!!!

13. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

14. LarryE2576

LarryE2576 New Member

[​IMG]

15. kristalriss

kristalriss New Member

USA
    Will I see my photo when I preview it or will I just get URL address?

16. kristalriss

kristalriss New Member

USA
    Will I see my photo when I preview it or will I just get URL address?

17. Ken Edwards

You should see the photo in the preview if you use the insert method with a correct [ I M G ] tag. If you see a line of URL code instead, something is wrong with the tag formatting and you can try to correct it and preview again until you get it right.

18. I have been getting many ways to attach a photo. I would love to know how to upload a picture to my profile. I hope someone can help me learn how to do that, as I cannot seem to figure it out! :p

Pinnacle

19. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

You need to establish an account with Photobucket.com. It's free. Upload your picture. You may have to resize it in Photobucket so it fits under your profile name. Once it's in photobucket you can copy the [​IMG]

20. Ken Edwards

Your profile picture is your avatar. Go here for a tutorial on "How to Create Your Own Avatar" http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,885.0.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.