1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ September 2011 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Manny

Manny New Member

Very nice skinmount there!
    Nice !
    Once again always nice encouraging work here.

2. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Nice work Adolfo!

Beautiful smallie AA!

3. wishbone

wishbone New Member

i feel the same way

4. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Some very nice work as usual this month
    Here is a 15" European Perch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Very Nice JE!

6. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Yepp- thats a nice one JE! ;) Ollie

7. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Yeah.....Wow is the word.....beautiful work Rich, JE and Timjo to name a few..........REALLY like the sunny Timjo....thats an oustanding job on both skin and repro. Great attention to the fin positions also. Here's a 13 1/2 perch I recently finished. Little lighter than the last one I did for the guy as this was out of Lake Michigan. The fins only had a hint of orange.

Attached Files:

8. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

OK here goes another try at posting a picture. This is a King Salmon repro from McKenzie off Ron Reynolds molds.
    Hope it gets there, JL

Attached Files:

9. Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I gotta go shower after seeing these fish! Funny how THE BEST coldwater fish guys in the country all live a couple hours from eachother. All right what gives! Rich your fish are so damn nice to look at consistently! Brian N that pickeral needs more credit, unbeleivably prestine fish! Saved in my favorite pics! Timjo, josh and all the others, just stupid awesome as to be expected you set the bar WAY too high.
    M.

10. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Very nice work here. Seems like the standard for fish Taxidermy has really grown. Couple Musky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]