1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rat/mink or other small mammal skulls, cleaned

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by SkullGrrl, Sep 1, 2011.

1. They don't have to be whitened, just cleaned. Can't do any cleaning myself until the house is in order. I would like to buy in bulk, if possible.

2. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

I can get and clean rat skulls, willing to do large or bulk orders. I can get Med. sized pretty reasonably priced, and large and X large with a little hunting around.

Have baby/young rabbits in the freezer as well. Very small, very delicate skulls.

3. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have clean craft grade skulls for sale. Muskrat, mink, stripped skunk, raccoon, grey fox, snapping turtle, opossum, red fox, beaver, coyote, badger, cow, horse, buffalo. Email [email protected]
    Jim

4. I have cleaned cane rats, gambian pouched rats, and crested porcupine skulls for sale.

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

are you the same skullgrrl that repeatedly ordered things from me , made firm deals, and then never sent the money?

6. Oooooh. . .

7. bob wendt

yes, read the buyers sellers forum. seems more than me commented abouit this person.

8. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

About to PM you on that...

I figured I'd throw out what I got, require a down payment if a large/bulk order (I'm not getting a whole plethora of rats for myself, you know) and see how that went.

Worth a try, amirite? :D

9. I have quite a few beetle cleaned and brightened pine marten and pine squirrel skulls. $5.00 for the marten and $3.00 for the squirrels. S/H depends on how many you buy. I take Paypal and MO. Thanks Steve

10. Railman, I'll take 10 of each, please.

11. yeah Bob, same person. I'm really sorry, go easy on me. My niece spilled milk on my computer and I forgot my password when I got a new computer. That's why it's taken so long for me to get back on here. We had my husband's family move in upstairs and it's been hell since. I apologize, sincerely, this hiccup totally wasn't my style.

12. I am disgusted by this thing, grygon has no idea how to distinguish truth from fiction. She sent me 3 old mink stoles from a thrift store, a couple of fox tails, three fleshy dirty muskrat skulls and a broken puppet, in exchange for a custom doll which runs over $100 if purchased, and some miscellaneous bones and feathers and a cleaned pig skull. Guess who got the better end of THAT deal? She's the flake, and the reason I don't buy from her much is her prices are exorbitant and generally rip people off if they don't know where else to look for the same items.
    I've had several dealings with other people on here that have gone perfect, and one in particular who I regularly buy from and have never had issue with. If they give me persmission, IO will post their names, but I won't drag them into this unless they agree first.
    As far as grygon, she has ZERO right to talk shit.

13. http://artists-beware.livejournal.com/502139.html

14. You are INSANE. You've been disowned by your own sister, all her friends think you are creepy, and you have no real friends. Obviously no one is taking you seriously because I just made three deals with people who have read your posts. I don't even know why I bother... wait, I revise that. I DO know, because I make a living with my craft, traveling and producing, while you are 30 living at home with mom and dad. I hope your anger and ignorance really get you what you deserve one day, if living your life isn't punishment enough.

15. Actually I disowned her. This is the 2nd time in my life she has gone too far in putting friends before family and some day she will regret it but there will be no one there to feel sorry for her. Yes I am 30 and living at home, that is no secret. If you were honest you would admit that it is your husband brings home the bacon while you get to live the dream of being a stay-at-home artist. Before you say you made deals, let's see first if you actually paid the people (that is when deals are made- exchanging words does not count as Bob and I can attest).

http://artists-beware.livejournal.com/507048.html

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Most of us don't take anything grygon says seriously anyways. She showed us all her true colors a little over a year ago.

But SkullGrrl, your on Bobs $&^t list so you should do yourself a favor and stop yanking peoples chains. I don't buy the whole "I had no internet" excuse. I'm sure you have friends with computers or a library near you.

This is why DA chicks have a bad name on here.

17. Completely paid, you idiot. And I talked to your sister, who is a lovely girl, intelligent, talented and sweet. You are delusional if you think you disowned her. She also warned me about you, I found out too late.
    And how the hell would you know if my husband makes all the money? He's an engineer, yes he makes decent money, but not all of it. Bringing home the bacon is an old abused notion, and no one has ever accused me of being lazy or a mooch. Before I even met him I survived the economic crash on my own, what makes you think I'm still not making it? Maybe it's your jealousy that I could even have someone who cares so much about me to help me live my dream? You have no knowledge of my personal life, so stop assuming.
    Grasping at straws, you are.

Redwolf, thank you. I know I'm on Bob's list, and it wasn't because of no internet, it was a forgetting of my password for this site. Hell, if I don't have internet, EVER, I must be dead LOL
    If these are the only bad things anyone ever says about me, I'll be perfectly fine. I feel terrible for standing Bob up, and I'd like to make right if he agrees to do so, but that's the only legitimate claim here.
    I'm sorry DA chicks have a bad rep here, but I'm barely on DA, and only about a week ago did I start putting anything up there. I've got at least a hundred people who would rave about my work and me, so if anyone wants to see feedback I can post links.

18. bob wendt

how about a couple hundred raw uncleaned muskrat skulls? I can fit about 90 in a flat rate box. $65.50 ppd or I could send them to some folks that do cleaning. I was real careful to save only the ones with good teeth and heads. just trying to move this thread in a different direction. stress is no good for anyone. also have a box of 71 fresh frozen bobncat feet, some real big, with 5 claws on each foot. should be good for curios or craft projects.

19. you got it, bob. I need them cleaned, though, so what's the quote for your cleaning friends? Also, what's the price per foot, I'd like a few. Still only Money Order or do you have PayPal? either is fine. and thanks. For real.

20. bob wendt

the cleaning prices, no idea, as I just do the catching part. on the feet, can`t send just a few as the shipping exceeds the value, as selling the feet for about 65 cents each. I could put some in with skulls, but with no insulation and freezer packs, they`d just be good for keeping the claws by the time they got there.