1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some of yall need to lighten up a little!

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Rhino, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

or get laid? ;D ??? LOLLLLLLL

With over 4800 topics, and over 33,000 posts on those topics, the archives can sometimes to appear to be a cluster ---- to many, trying to find the answer to a question. :eek:

You might find it somewhere in the archives, but I cant remember ONE TIME that I have ever told someone to "look it up in the archives"! The time it takes to tell someone to look it up in the archives, THEN argue with them about why and how to do it, you could have just typed the damn answer!

The way I see it, if you are that pressed for time, that you cant answer a simple question, why are you on here? You obdviously have more important things to do! ;D

THE FEEDING FRENZY MENTALLITY: This seem to be becoming more prevalent every day. Making folks feel a little "timid" about asking a question, just because it may have already been covered in the archives, is not a good thing, in my opinion. There are hundreds of folks that sit back and read this stuff, that never say anything, and many never will, because of what they wittness on here. What a shame. What is so bad, is you can usually depend on a select few to "smell a little blood in the water", and come running. Other than that, they usually NEVER have NOTHING of any value to add to the topic!

Dont get me wrong, this is a great site, but, I have OFTEN found the "search" feature on this site to suck out loud, and be a real pain in the rear.

Yall have a good night! ;D :eek: ::) Thats all I got to say about that!

2. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Your kind of GRUMPY! LOL ;D

3. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

lol Aubrey is never grumpy I like seeing questions re-asked not the same dated answers and comic relief also! Aubrey Ill call you Tuesday!

4. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

K Blain. Im just having a little fun.(the truth is often said in jest LOL)

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Oh I know anyone that knows you knows how mellow you are I'm just waiting for the popcorn mafia to show up! so i can go make some! ;D

6. psycho

A birdy told me that most of the popcorn mafia took their ball and went some where else to play. I love that saying. LOL :D

7. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

guess i have been gone a while where did they go? lol

8. Thank You Aubrey, It couldn't have been said any damn better.
    I had already decided not to ask another damn question here. Maybe I should do a archive search on> how not to ask anymore questions < to make sure I get it right.
    I'll play and joke with friends, but thats about it. If i wanted to get bitched at i can go piss the wife off about something and get more than anybody in here can dish out.
    Your right some folks need to go get laid. Way to much pressure built up. LOL

9. www.Taxidermytalk.com

10. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I bet if you DID A SEARCH you would find somewhere IN THE ARCHIVES that somebody else has said it better. ::)
    But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not only do you want it handed to you, you want it on a silver platter. ;D ;D

Well said OS.

11. Bob stirring that pot again LMAO

Attached Files:

12. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

This topic has been covered too OS....should have searched it..

No less tand 33 pages with posts on "Search Archives"...

"Thats all I got to say about that!"
    Where'd you robe that line from?

13. So you do have a since of humor. that one is funny ! lol

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Would I do that? ::) ;D

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Yep, Aubry is a hot topic over there too...

http://taxidermytalk.com/forums/showthread.php?34-Anybody-know-this-guy

16. psycho

LOL I can't see it because I am not a member or I am banned? :eek:

17. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

And that's why I stay here. It's no different. Al the "It's gonna be different here" went out the window.

18. psycho

I can't believe anyone would fall for that shit. How can you have a better website than the WASCO and McKenzie site? Really? Ain't happening. :p ;D

19. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

They mean all the arguing, slamming, etc. It was OK at first but then one of the members slammed a friend of mine (ours) and I almost asked to have my account closed. Then I saw the thread posted here and said screw it.

20. psycho

Some people just like to reinvent the wheel. 8)