1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Is the TaxiNet EXTREMELY S L O W or is it just me

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by George, Sep 7, 2011.

1. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

MUCH better!!!

2. Agreed. It's back to normal speed now. It should no longer be necessary to disable scripts from outsidehubmedia.com or all JavaScripts to get decent speed on taxidermy.net.

Note for those who installed the NoScript add-on in Firefox: It's a useful add-on that you may want to keep to control the way sites use JavaScript on your computer.

3. Much better, thank you! :)

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

;D MUCH MUCH BETTER! WHOOO WHO! ;D

5. trappersteph

trappersteph now you can have it...

It's been slow on here for me for a LONG time, and I have a really good high speed satelite connection ( a gamer friend of mine told me comcast cable is slower than what I have- gamers KNOW stuff about this). It is the outsidehub ads as far as I can tell, I see the site's url's things flash across the bottom as the sloooowwww loading is going on.

Yes I am SICK of the slowness here! I am noticing some slowness at huntpa.com's forums too since they changed servers or whatever they did, but it is not as slow as taxinet. Oh yeah, photobucket is also slow- it's full of ads or something. AND opencarry.org's forums- also slowed a bit. I hardly even go there anymore.

Now I have an old browser, IE6 I think. If I dl the new IE, will my slooowwwww taxinet problem be resolved?

And for you rural folks, the satelite connection is HughesNet, if you are looking to dump dialup. The drawback is when it is raining to "shower" level and above, it won't connect, same goes for heavy snows. The TV is Dish network, same goes for that too. Gets boring around here during storms LOL- OMG I have to read books or...work!