1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.


Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Thistle, Sep 13, 2011.

  1. Thistle

    Thistle New Member

  2. Brandon M.

    Brandon M. New Member

    No that is not the equivalent of bondo, that is Apoxie Sculpt which is used alot in finishing work along with numerous other applications. Bondo is fiberglass resin with micro balloons added. If bondo is not available over there you might try stopping by a autoparts store or body shop and asking about body filler.

  3. Thistle

    Thistle New Member

    Thanks Brandon, that's helpful, I know where I am with body filler so will get some of that! :D
    Can't seem to find Bondo here at all, there will be an equivalent but I can't find out what it's called yet.
  4. clare109

    clare109 Active Member

    go to halfords for car body filler [bondo]