1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alaskan Dall Sheep Cape for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by RJ Simington, Sep 14, 2011.

1. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

I have a Large Alaskan Dall Sheep cape for sale.

Is is a VERY nice cape Salted & turned.

LONG hair.

$ 1000.

RJ Simington
    541 883 2492

DO NOT leave mesages on this post, I WILL NOT be checking it. I m TOO busy to be on the Computer.
  2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

RJ, if you aren't such a frigging hypocrite, why would you advertise on a "pos" site???

3. Heck

Heck New Member

Don't suppose RJ maybe forgot a "t"?

DO NOT leave mesages on this pos,"t" WILL NOT be checking it.

Since "messages" was also misspelled???

Whole "wagon before the horse" thing there George!!
  4. George

Perhaps and if so is I apologize, but it puzzles mr why ANYONE would advertise HERE and claim they never check back. Would YOU?
  5. jherret

jherret New Member

I believe he did mean post there hon especially since the other posts he has say post not pos. Easy mistake I am sure when you are posting a few lol. And he left his number on some of the posts or to at least call him. I personally sometimes don't check back on the posts left but my private messages or email I forget to check on the post sometimes especially if it left the first page lol. Really it is to each their own too gotta remember that. I have also dealt with several that only go by their numbers.

Either way do hope the dall sheep gets sold it sounds lovely!
  6. George

I agree. And RJ has some good specimen. I had s customer im need of a Dall but I think he wants someone to give him one.
  7. ???
  8. This is one of those times that make me go...........MMMMMM LOL
  9. dablaw

dablaw Member

George you meant "me" instead of "mr" didn't you??? LOL...Just playin...
  10. George

You ever tried typing on a Droid with hamsized hands? Yes, it's misspelled. Maybe that's what RJ was doing as well.
  11. dablaw

dablaw Member