1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

We just had lunch with 2 amazing people!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Sep 14, 2011.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Old and Twisted, Dennis Smith and his lovely wife Lou called this morning as they were going through Illinois. When I asked him where he was he told me he was about 20 minutes from the house. I asked him if they had ate breakfast yet and if they wanted to meet at Denny's in Litchfield. He said yes so we all met up and had brunch. LOL Any way after some good stories before, during and after the meal we went outside to see their new traveling trailer for all the laser wood engraved panels that they produce. Talk about a nice set up! AWESOME! Any way they had about another 600 miles to travel so they are on their way north. We said our good byes and we'll all see each other again next week at the Midwest Regionals! For everyone that has met Dennis, you all know how great of a guy he is. Wait until you get to meet Lou, she is a blast to be around and friendly as hell, just don't argue with her! LOL ;D Thanks to Ken Edwards and WASCO and McKenzie for this website because this is one of the benefits of this website. You get to meet new friends, meet up with old friends and make new ones all over the country. 8) Thanks for lunch you old fool! LOL ;D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. old n twisted

old n twisted always trying to to learn taxidermy

We sure had a great time. I'm glad you know not to argue. lol See you soon we are 72 miles away from my dads. Take care Dennis and Lou

3. psycho

I'm a fast learner when it comes to stuff like that Lou and try not to hurt him to bad. It's not nice to beat up on a guy because you want him to drive off the road to hit a big buck. Stay strong Dennis! LOL ;D :p ;D

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Can't wait to meet them!

5. red oak

red oak New Member

cant wait to see the old man again. Nice pic. would be allot better with out that stupid hat

6. psycho

Your just jealous that the Brewers can't count that high!

7. red oak

red oak New Member

YANKEES can count higher ;D

8. psycho

Your just a fair weather fan. Can't decide which team to root for. ::)

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Dans cap mustve been one of those you see on the side of the highway when it blows off a truckers head in traffic...

10. montana art

montana art New Member

N.C.
    Great to see old and twisted up and about,still sending prayers for him. Shake his hand for me when you see him Dan.

11. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Who is that old fool? Can't wait to see you guys. When I say vendors, wait til you see what Dennis and Lou have in store for you inside that trailer. Travel Safe guys.

12. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I can't wait to meet Lou!!! Dennis- you're such a hoot and I can't wait to see you again too- Dan you stink for getting to see him early;) What you guys make is so beautiful- can't wait to see what's in store this year.