1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

small freezer clean out sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dewittrhino660, Sep 19, 2011.

1. all are wet tanned by the wildlife gallery unless otherwise noted and shipping not included
    1 corsican ram with lots of light brown skinned for shoulder mount with already cleaned horns about a curl 160 obo plus shipping
    1 shoulder corsican ram cape darker in color with grey and more black with cleaned horns about a curl 160 obo plus shipping
    1 black ram cape with small white patch between horns comes with cleaned horns about a curl this ones dry tanned 160 obo
    1 lifesize female fisher tanned ventral skinned with white on under arms and in between back legs 175obo
    1 tanned lifesize whitetail fawn with bedded form and eyes 200 obo
    1 tanned mule deer cape long cut off an average 4x4 muley 100 obo
    1 tanned female bobcat with average spots 250 obo
    1 lifesize red fox with standing/sneaking form and eyes 200 obo
    1 pronghorn antelope FORM an-2471 out of mckenzie already ruffed up cape didnt fit 25 plus shipping obo.
    1 raw lifesize sow black bear about 150lbs or so buddy shot it was gutted so would have to be skinned up belly no holes other than arrow hole.
    1 river brown trout mounted by randy budzynski this past spring about 19.5 inches long would like 250 obo.

all are in great shape other than minor skinning/ fleshing nicks if there are even any of them on them i can get pics and or measurments of these for serious buyers only please due to having to thaw them problem is i would either have to text or email them via my cell phone it does take great pics though my conmputer is older and dont have ports for the camera to upload them any questions feel free to message or call/text me at 231-750-7426 names bill

2. everything still for sale i can email pics if people are intersted all prices are negotionable so if interested shoot me an offer

3. Jerry4219

Jerry4219 New Member

How much for the black bear? Is it whole or skinned?

4. CJ64

CJ64 New Member

What ae the measurments on the mulie cape?

5. 7/1/4 by 17 without stretching could probally get 18

6. bell4252

bell4252 New Member

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

PAYPAL SENT for Antelope form ! please ship , thx

8. Jerry4219

Jerry4219 New Member

Would like a price for the black bear.

9. Mule deer cape and antelope form r sold

10. would like to move the rest of this stuff, dont be affraid to make an offer prices were just what i would like to get for them, i have pics of most of them but can thaw others to get the rest of the pics, feel free to call or text me 231-750-7426