1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Metal Reeds for 2012

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by kburt, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I also offer over 80 different styles. Kburt61@yahoo.com or 727-488-7796

Attached Files:

2. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

what are the prices? are they copper?

3. Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

As I have over 80 different styles, the price's range from $30-$100. It depends how many birds,and how big of a scene you need. I use Alum.,Stainlees Steel,Steel, And copper coated Steel. Pending on the Style. You can always call me at 727-488-7796 with any questions.

4. Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

I also have single reeds, that you place where needed. Mounting Reeds ( for your birds, too) Price pending lenghts. kburt61@yahoo.com

5. Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

for those that dont know kelly, he is a pleasure to work with,does what he says and has a great product...

6. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

GREAT products......two thumbs up :)

7. JE

JE Active Member

Kburt, have you a web site ? or do you have a photo list of all your products ?
    john

8. schenk

schenk Member

Do you just stick the bird on the prongs on top of the reeds?
    I've never messed with these, but will soon be doing so I think. Great looking stuff!

9. Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

Sorry, been off for a while. You can just press them on. Or remove them, add a little epoxy then replace. I can make the forks at any length's or angle's

10. Re: Metal Reeds for 2011

Sorry JE,
    Been off for a little bit. You can reach me at kburt61@yahoo.com I'd be glad to send you pic's and prices of my reeds. Here's a new one for the oval Bases, ready for your Mallards

Attached Files:

11. JE

JE Active Member

I got your mail Kelly, thank you
    very nice work .
    John

12. Re: Reeds for 2011

Here's one of my favorite Triple bird reeds. They have a very clean look, and are easy to paint. (bird heights are 12",22",15" left to right)

Attached Files:

13. schenk

schenk Member

They are nice, prices are good, and i'm tryin to figure out just what I need and get some $$ put back to send you. Awesome stuff!!

14. I also have Round to Flat reeds available.

Attached Files:

15. I've used his reeds and they aare awesome aand make a very classy mount!

16. I also have removable reed for future bird additions

17. mayermark

mayermark M&M Taxidermy

these are sweet looking would they work with fish like sunnies and crappies? or anything larger?

18. I have several models that work very well with fish. I can also custom any of the 80 designs I have to accommodate fish. I be glad to send you pictures and prices. I'm also very glad to go over an idea that you may have, and build them for you.

19. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Still...........

Are you still making these?

Thanks

Kerby...

20. Kerby, I be glad to help you. What are looking for? You can email me at kburt61@yahoo.com