1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

**Coyote Challenge** Skywalker is the champion!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by code6202, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Congratulations to Skywalker for winning the coyote challenge! Your coyote looks spectacular and so alive!

[​IMG]

There were so many great mounts to choose from! Thank you all who entered, the challenges are more fun when there are a lot of entries to look at. Jumping high fives! Here is the list of those who submitted pictures:

A. Steve McNally
    B. Catgear
    C. Boarhunter67
    D. Kotaclem
    E. DuxDown
    F. Jeff Gerdes
    G. Above Camp
    H. Skywalker
    I. CJ
    J. Cole
    K. Bill Yox
    L. TrapperSteph
    M. Barney
    N. Codi

2. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Congragulations Skywalker!!!!
    Mine was letter E. It was the first one I had ever done, but you guys all inspired me to do better, all I can say is WOW.

3. trapper jeff

trapper jeff New Member

Thanks to Codi for hosting this coyote challenge! I'm glad i entered but the clear winner was
    skywalker's coyote. Wow, that is a beautiful coyote for sure. This was a lot of fun and and congrats
    to everyone who entered.
    Jeff Gerdes

4. GySgt401

GySgt401 New Member

Congrats Ken beautiful mount well dun !!

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, this is so cool! To be honest I voted for K and it turns out to be Yoxie. I liked it best. Kudos to all who got a piece done as thats the hardest part sometimes. Thanks Codi for doing this.

6. TLN

TLN Member

utah
    congrats skywalker , That's a beautiful coyote. I knew it would be #1, Thanx codi for the challenge, it was fun.

7. backstapwillie

backstapwillie 2011 Montana Bow kill

That was a beautiful mount!

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ken, they really liked yours, and it was fun. Only three people other than Ms Codi knew about mine being in there so I didnt grab "buddy votes" lol. What did I come in, a distant third maybe? ;) ;)

9. Thanks CODY and thanks to Snowy for his great DVD first entry first coyote first year not to bad for a old fart. Kotaclem

10. irishme

irishme New Member

;) GREAT JOB SKYWALKER
    CONGRATS

11. alexm

alexm New Member

Great Job Ken Congrats

12. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Kenny, you have an unfair advantage when it comes to coyotes LOL. Congrats

13. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Well, I picked two I thought would be in the top two and that was one of them. Congratulations, Ken!
    I'm truly happy to get a handful of votes competing with a customer mount against guys like you all!

14. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome coyote

15. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

congrats ken. Thank you codi for having this comp. I would love to get involved in one of these some day. I just didnt have a yote on my work schedule at the time of the comp.

16. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Nice dawg Ken! and congrats to all the rest of the competitors,, nicely done!

17. snowhare

snowhare New Member

NEW IT WAS YOURS KEN , COGRATS VERRY NICE AND CLEAN LOOKING YOTE

18. RTF

RTF Active Member

Congrats. Nice coyote for sure.

19. Well done Luke, well done.