1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Mexico Oryx

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by hunt439, Sep 24, 2011.

1. hunt439

hunt439 New Member

Hello, Does anyone in the New Mexico, El Paso area need and oryx cape? I have a big one that has full ears. Fot those who dont know we had a hard freeze last year and the oryx had ears this year sometimes half the usual size. I have 1 cape thats almost perfect. Also have rattlers that I need to get rid of. If someone is in the area I can get rid of these for the price of tanning my sons oryx backhide and euro the skull on his oryx. I can pay the difference if my trade isnt enough.
    THanks Mike

2. Mike, give me a call or email we maybe able to make it work. Wayne 15125650472 [email protected]

3. Kevin Jaramillo

Kevin Jaramillo New Member

Re: Re: New Mexico Oryx

Let's talk on the cape ill take it ,how much do you want also a rattler or two I am a beginner and need species to practice call me and text 5057189031

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. is the Oryx still available?

5. Edward Harden

Edward Harden New Member

we make rattlesnake bellts and would be interested in a lot of skins call me if you can Edward Harden 229 221-8123 thanks

6. LRB

LRB Member

Hi Mike....
    Are these Western Diamondbacks you have for sale...???....I could also use a Prairie Rattler..and some Bull Snakes....(skinned)

ML~~

7. Am I missing something here? Last I checked and oryx cape was not a rattlesnake.

8. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

He has both JB :D :D

9. Riverland

Riverland New Member

I am in need of an oryx cape if someone can make deal for it and wants to flip it quickly.

10. Damn I need to read! Sorry.