1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Steve Favour passed away yesterday!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Superpig, Sep 24, 2011.

1. bearrug48

bearrug48 Active Member

Sorry for the loss

2. Im not real good at this but here we go , a few years back I met Steve and from time to time we would have a talk , Steve was always willing giving of his knowledge and his opinoin when i was in need of either one , he has helped me through a very difficult time in my life with his support . Rest In Peace My Friend. My heart goes out to those who are the closest to Steve, Evelyn I know your friendship meant a great deal .Condolences to Heidi and the family . ED SPAIN

3. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Very, very sorry...prayers sent,,,why do the good die young?

4. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

So very sorry to hear this! Steve was a great guy to deal with and a really good guy. Prayers go out to his family! If there is anything you need, just ask. -Marty

5. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Sincerest & most profound condolences.

I hope those that love him will find peace. I hope God will hold them close to His heart keeping them safe from harm, while helping them heal. Amen.

Much love.

6. jt

jt Member

PA
    May God bless him and his family.

7. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I have been off the net latley and when I saw the pic on the home page I said out loud....WHAT!!!!!! It saddens my heart that such a great person has passed. Godspeed my friend and prayers are with your family.

8. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

I am so very sad to hear this terrible news. My prayers are with the family. I am still in shock myself. He was truly dedicated to the industry and always willing to help anyone who needed it.

9. Very sad to had to here this. My prayers are with his family. I really like doing business with him
    This is a shock

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I am so very sad, my thoughts and prayers are with his family. Ill never understand how this happens.

11. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

We lose people we know and love everyday. We seldom lose people who have made such an impact on our lives. Steve has impacted us all here. His generosity, his kindness, his leadership, his support, his caring ways, and his statesmenship. He was a man amongst men. He will be sorely missed. May his memory here live on forever with all of us. Condolences to Heidi and their children, and all their friends and family.

12. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Thoughts and Prayers are out to his friends and family!

13. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

This is very sad news. His family is in our prayers

14. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

A very charitable Man.

Here is a nice Obituary.
    http://azdailysun.com/news/local/obituaries/steven-favour/article_3d8aae2e-e877-11e0-944d-001cc4c03286.html

How did he die?

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thank you for sharing that nice obituarie Gunny :)

16. Homs

Homs Member

Wow I just found out, my computer was down, What sad news I didnt know him personally just on this net and I've bought some stuff from him an extreamly nice guy ! Our prayers are with the family,, our condolences,,

17. Gunny I posted a separate post in this secion on Steve's death. "Official Statement on the cause of Steve Favour's death"

18. Mark V.

Mark V. Chinook Salmon replica

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, Mark

19. Prayers go out to his family.....

20. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

Sorry I missed this post. Wow, family is definetly in our prayers.