1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

harli or king

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by daniel, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Wouter

Wouter Member

Did they taste good Snowhare? The dead Dutch eiders and scoters I have in my freezer are not hunted of course, they are winter victims. They have some great advantages: no shotholes or broken bones to repair, and no fat under their skin at all, they look like pincushions inside ;D

Wouter

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

To answer your question im going to have to go with the king. i have both mounted side by side and my eye is more drawn to my king. maybe because its a king i dont know. but theres alot more going on with a harli. as for what duck i think is the prettiest id have to say the wood duck. next would be the mandarin. i also love the smew.hell i love em all. i cant wait for the season to start.

you now what duck i think gets over looked big time is the drake oldsquaw especially in its summer phase. its gorgeous. the surf scoter is also another gorgeous little duck.

3. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Wouter,
    They do taste like chait , they cook them in milk and than bake them bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The ones i took with me where the bird it took out with long shots , so no dammage , so maby i need to call you one day eh for em skinny duck s

Snowy

4. daniel

daniel New Member

yea i forgot oldsquaw long tailed duck another very pretty duck we shall see if we can get a close up mr snow yea we shall see ;) ;) :p daniel

5. I love the cinnamon teal, I think they have great color and are a pretty bird. I even met a pet named Rusty, and that person did not even mention him. Crazy. And Mandarians.