1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thinking about our buddy Yox today.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Sep 26, 2011.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Well today was an important day for our friend and unfortunately things didn't go the way they should have for him. Sorry bud. Just don't know what else to say. Sometimes things don't work out for good people and it drives me nuts. I won't call ya or text bud because I'm pretty sure that you just want to be left the hell alone for now. Need anything drop me a line. Dan

2. Hope everything turns out well for you Bill.

3. Ittybit

Ittybit Member

IL
    My son has been in your shoes Bill so I heart goes out to you. You are such a kind and giving person and those seem to be the ones that get shit on the most. Don't understand it but hang in there and time will show who really is the one who will be there in the long run.

4. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

may the FORCE be with Yox ....

5. alexm

alexm New Member

Thoughts are with you .

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thoughts are with you buddy. I will never understand how people cannot move on with their own lives and make it their mission to make the others miserable. There is a special place in hell for bitches like that.

7. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: Thinking about our buddy Yox today.

Sorry Bill.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

My heart breaks for you my dear friend- and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Here if you need an ear. Be strong and know your taxifamily is here for you!

9. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Bill as the T shirts say "been there done that" if you need someone to talk at and vent pm me.
    Doug

10. Ok Man so life threw you a curve ball. Pick it off and knock it out of the park!....

Many of us here need to were that t-shirt!

11. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

Don't know the details, don't need to know..
    Faith and I are prayin' for ya...

12. Hey Yox, I voted for your coyote if that makes you feel better. :-\

13. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear Bill. Spend as much time as you need coming to terms with it and get back in there.
    Ralph

14. Sorry to hear this, Bill.

15. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Bill I know we have chatted over most of your issues and now after reading these messages posted here I know things did not go as planned for you. I've always said to keep your head up and your faith strong as things will eventually turn around into your favor. I will be thinking about you and will give you a couple of weeks to sort all of it out and I will then call you.

Regards,
    Sam

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thoughts and prayers are with you Bill, I wish you all the best. Take care my friend.

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Bill, Becky and I are thinking about you with much pain in our hearts for you. Don't give up brother. KNow that we love you.

18. linder

linder New Member

Just know that you need a good thought and a prayer today ,you've got them.

19. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Bill,
    I'll be praying for you buddy...

Tom

20. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I don't know what's going on Bill, but I wish you the best with what ever it is.
    Seems times when people need their friends the most they don't bother reaching out for one reason or another. As you can see here, you have a lot of friends, so reach out if need be. ;)
    Good luck bud.