1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thinking about our buddy Yox today.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Bill, It will all work out. I have been in your shoes more than once and also worse issues. I thought life was over. I worked through it all and belive me brother I'm having more fun now I belive than ever. Keep your head up it will be better soon. Bruce

2. jhawk

jhawk My second job.

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to come to the Midwest Regional during this tough time. Hang in there man!

3. tanner5

tanner5 New Member

Wow, I just talked to Bill at the Midwest Regional this weekend, hadn't seen him in awhile, is he OK?

4. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Sorry to here this Bill. Hang in there buddy.

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Bill sorry things did not go as you had hoped they would its sad when someone pulls crap like that at the expense of others even their own! If you need anything you know there's help here!

6. Everything will be just find for you soon Bill! I was very quiet in mine! It's been a year and I'm very happy being by myself. You'll feel the same soon. Sher

7. You are in my thoughts and prayers Bill!

Don't hesitate to reach out to others. I did in a time of great need, and was met with compassion and advice from others who had faces hard times. Sometimes talking to a stranger is the best kind of therapy. I'm always open to anyone in need.

8. Bill, keep your chin up, time heals all, it will get better my brother. Keep in touch and good Luck

9. RTF

RTF Active Member

Amen

10. dablaw

dablaw Member

Bill, it will get better..I went through hell and back in a marriage and a relationship as well...You think it will never get better but time does heal wounds...I was knifed so many times in the back I should have had a sheath installed..Hang in there and keep your powder dry...David.