1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday Rick Krane.....

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Kevin Halle, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Happy Birthday Rick Hope you have a great one , you deserve it , you are a great person, thanks for all you do.

2. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Sorry to be late... But I trust you had a great relaxing day!
    Many more to you my brother ~

Jeff

3. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    And many more to come

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

WOW!!!!! No words can say thank you enough!!!! I find that my birthday these days is a day I personally reflect on looking back on another year of my life and this past year has been a challenging one with my health. For this thought alone I am blessed and greatly thankful to have my family here on the T-Net!!!! I also look back at the year in fish pictures and am amazed and deeply inspired by the efforts and the progression of personal skills of so many fishheads whom work incredibly hard at being the best taxidermist or wood carver they can be! I'm in a undisclosed area of Nevada ( LOL Kidding) I'm in reno juts know doing a bit of work for a great friend Kevin Libby of Trophy Room Series. Kevin and I have known each other since the mid 80's and we had a good laugh about the noises one makes when we get up from different positions when working and how tough it is these days to see with out glasses. LOL!

I once again want to thank all of you great folks for taking your time to say happy birthday to me!

Have a great week and a great year!!!!

My best your friend

Rick Krane

5. anatolian

anatolian New Member

Happy Birthday Mr. Krane.I am new member this forum. I know you for a long time on internet and yours example video. I want to congratulate your birthday.

Attached Files:

6. Happy Birthday Rick. rw

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thank you so much once again! I had lots of fun working here out west for the day of my birth! Thanks you all once again!

My BEst!

Rick Krane