1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ANTLER-ADDICTION DEER URINES!!! SWEET SUCCESS PICS AND STORYS!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by waterdude, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

All I have to say is....THIS STUFF WORKS!

2. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

this deer had his nose on the wick,,,,and he fell to the smell....

Attached Files:

3. huntingdreams

huntingdreams Member

WI
    Re: ANTLER-ADDICTION DEER URINES - Works

My son shot his first buck with the bow Monday morning. He had a little doe urine on a stump 20 yards from him and it brought a fork in and then this buck came right in to the sent. Thanks Rick.

Attached Files:

4. Re: ANTLER-ADDICTION DEER URINES -

Web-site not working???

5. Re: ANTLER-ADDICTION DEER URINES -

Scent Money for the 4 bottles...

6. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

Hey rick... heres a pic of my buddy Jasons buck in louisianna.... couldnt get him to come on in day light... a little young buck... and a drag full of doe piss... and he fell to the smell.. coming in snorting and grunting... dam i cant get it to upload

7. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Thanks Rick

Got my 3 bottles of piss this morning be putting it out tomorrows opener. ;D

8. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

its that time brother ,,,,

9. cutaway70

cutaway70 Member

Would love to place order when available

10. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

CURRENTLY BOTTLING AND SHIPPING FRESH ESTRUS AND YOUNG BUCK URINE DAILY...SEE POST IN FOR SALE SECTION!!! GET YOUR SEASON SUPPLY NOW!!! THEY ONLY PEE SO MUCH!!!BE READY FOR THE RUT!!! ANY QUESTIONS...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME. RICK. 513-283-4584

11. ordered my urine on Monday and it arrived today. Ordered stuff from Fitzgerald outdoors 2 1/2 weeks ago and it just arrived today. Thanks Rick. I am going to give free samples out to my customers hoping for good reviews which I already know I will receive.

12. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

We had a shipping mishap so Rick sent out a new order PLUS. It arrived Sat. as he said it would, smells good enough to drink.
    Smells like good stuff for sure, can't wait to try it. Thanks Rick and I'll never doubt you again.Earl

13. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

Never doubt Rick he is a stand up guy with the best service and deer piss on earth ! The stuff is awesome never had anything close to being this fresh ! Thanks again Rick !
    Tommy