1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Millright's eastern DB's

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by redwolf, Sep 29, 2011.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I was gonna put this in the Buyers and sellers section, but I want reptile guys and gals to see this.
    I have gotten a bunch of easterns from Millright and I have been more than happy with them. His snakes always seem to have the most beautiful colors and when he ships they ALWAYS get to me still cold if not still frozen.
    If you want an eastern you wont do any better IMO.

2. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

got one from him a couple months ago a beautiful 50"er...still frozen prob would have stayed frozen for quite some time longer due to the excellent packaging job thanks again millwright!

3. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Billy is the man!!

4. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Agree Bob, 100 % I bought one of Billy's Eastern DB a few weeks ago. For some reason it got held up in shipping. But because of how well it was packaged it arrived in perfect shape. And my snake grew. Ended up being 60 '' :eek:.........Jeff

5. WOW!!! Thanks guys. Doing Business here has been a hoot for the past couple of years. Best part is meeting some really great people. There is life outside of Mississippi!!!!

6. LRB

LRB Member

Now don't let that go to your head there Billy !!!!.. :D..( Your No.1 in my books there Billy for dealing in EDB's !!!).... :)

MaryLou ~~