1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need a Bass Replica done.....

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by 1shot, Sep 29, 2011.

1. 1shot

1shot New Member

I need someone to do a largemouth bass replica.....who is the best???....suggestions??

2. GOD!!!

3. 1shot

1shot New Member

thanks for the info................

4. Lmao!!! Yeah hear he's pretty good .. What's he charging a inch these days Randy?

5. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I vote DanB in Florida.

Hes a freak of nature with Largemouths.

6. 1shot

1shot New Member

Thanks for the reply jimmy.......

7. That is for sure Jimmy.

8. 1shot

1shot New Member

They say the same about you and panfish Randy!!

9. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Randy is a master at a LOT of fish and would be ONE of the guys that would do a super job for you. As far as the "best", you can scroll through TMIFP or the former TWIFP, and to pick just one person out wouldn't be right afaic. There are also guys on here that dont post in the TMIFP that do excellent work. Dan B is definitely one of the best for sure.
    Too many talented guys on here that do outstanding repro work.........Good news for you is you've come to the right source to find the one you want and have sooooooo many choices. I could give you at least 15 guys I know on here that fit in the "best" catagory..........Good luck in your search.

10. 1shot

1shot New Member

thanks brian.........

11. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

Brian W is right, there are a lot of really good taxidermist out there where you could get the job done. Too bad we have NO idea where you are.....so that we could recommend someone close to you!

12. 1shot

1shot New Member

south georgia.........

13. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

If you're in Georgia, near Bogart, give Rick Carter a call. I know people don't usually think of him for fish because he's SO good with mammals, but when I was in his shop I saw some of his fish work and he is really good.