1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hey everyone!!! Remember me? Lol

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Amy, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Just wanted to stop by and say HEY to my old friends here!! I hope no one has forgotten me :) I'm still doing some taxidermy, though it's really semi-part time.. being a mom takes 90% of my time right now (with no end in sight really.. atleast not until she gets in school, haha). I have managed to get several cool projects done, though, which I'll try to post sometime. Just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is doing well.. wanted to share a few pictures.. Lily is 17 months old now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Glad your doing well Amy....and your daughter is beautiful!!! Have fun during "Mom Time"...they grow up way too fast....
    My babys are now 23, 21, and 20.....Time flys by WAY TOO FAST!!!

3. gasman1

gasman1 The Big One Almost Got Away

N.C
    Glad to hear from you Amy, Lilly looks just like you. Miss you at NCTA.

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Hey Chica!

5. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Glad all is well . ;D

6. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Wow, thats some red hair now. Temper to go with it? She is too cute!! Keep doing the most important job in the world, being a Mom !!

7. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Thanks ya'll. Yes, she has a fiery temper to go with her red hair!

Hope to make the NCTA next year. Missed 2010 because she was, understandably, just a few months old. Fully intended to go this year, but never got a competition piece done (wonder why???) and the finances just didn't work out. I promise I'm coming next year -- even if its just to see everyone!!

8. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

Nice to see you again. Yep I undertand the kid thing. We have 3 and I am home all day with one of them. And boy do they grow fast.

9. Matt

Matt Active Member

Good to see you again Amy! You have been blessed with a beautiful little girl. Enjoy them while they are young because they do grow up fast!

10. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Amy, she's a little cutie, I assume she got the good looks from her mom.. Glad you checked in, don't be a stranger!!

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

it sure is fun aint it.my boy is gonna be 4 in dec. enjoy it it goes really fast. nice looking doe.