1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

nice ohio L/S button buck skin !

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by silent sniper, Oct 2, 2011.

1. silent sniper

silent sniper Member

This was just harvested this weekend. It was a very nice button buck that had a cool looking hide. the dimensions are 54 inches long from nose to base of tail and 27 1/4 inches around the chest. Deer weighted around 100 pounds. The skin has a small straight incision on the back of the neck, and relief cuts up the legs from the ankles to knees/elbows. feet where cut off at ankle and left in skin. it has the main incision from the center of the chest to the base of the tail, leaving the genitals and anus on the skin. the skin on the rump is cool because if you look very closely you can see faint white spots thru the brown fur. very neat I think. The skin has 3 very small flaws. a 1 inch skinning cut in the white fur under the rump, only noticeable from the inside, long white fur covers it completely. The inner nose has a small 3/4 inch cut in it that will be very easy to hid. 3rd flaw is the one tear duct is cut out at the bottom. All are very easy fixs. only other holes in skin are a set of pass thru broadhead holes and another broadhead hole between the shoulders. overall it is a very nice skin. I will ship frozen. I would like $75 plus shipping. I might be interested in trades also. PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks Silent Sniper.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Would LOVE to see this mounted. It's a very pretty little guy.

3. bucksnort25

bucksnort25 New Member

pm sent