1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Mexico Taxidermists Association Convention 2012

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

2. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    FREE New Mexico show 2012

The NM taxidermy association is offering a FREE show this year in March. More details are on the web page. We had a great show last year and hope to make it bigger and better this year. If you ever wanted an excuse to visit Northern New Mexico and see this great place now is the time. It will be in Taos, NM . I will try and post a link later.
    Regards, Geno
    www.nmtaxidermy.com

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Re: FREE New Mexico show 2012

I attended the NM show last year and had a great time. Very layed back , professional bunch of people. The seminars were excellent and Taos is a beautiful part of the state. I would love to attend again. If you want to attend make sure and bring your A game, there are some outstanding taxidermists in NM. You will see some top notch work in the competition room.

4. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

If you have never been to NM this is a great opportunity to see a beautiful part of our country. The wife and I were visiting my son in Santa Fe, NM over thanksgiving and just love the area. We also took a road trip to Taos, NM. where they plan to have this show. Taos is a beautiful area, what a great place for a show. There is a lot to do in the area and a lot of history. Geno I hope the NM show goes well for you guys,if I lived a little closer I know I would try to make it there, free or not.

5. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM

Thanks guys, we are having our meeting in a couple weeks so we should have all the info out on the web page regarding Seminars and schedule events.

6. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Ok folks the FREE show info is on the new web page of nmtaxidermy.org/
    Regards, Geno