1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Elk Cape Up For Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by northernmontana, Oct 3, 2011.

1. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

This is an elk cape that is wet tanned and ready to ship. Measures 29" at the ears. Nice mane and nice hair. This is a really nice cape that is cut long for a pedestal or just cut it off if you don't need it to be. Ranch elk so it has a small ear tag hole in each ear and one ear is a split ear. Has a small nick above nose but besides that it's a really nice cape. All those are easy fixes. I would like to trade this elk foe something. I do this every once in a while just to have a little fun. I don't need anything but am open to anything you might have. Capes, furs, lifesize, junting equipment or ?. Let me know what you have. I'll pay shipping on my side and you pay shipping on yours. I have several of these so if you have something more valuable I could always throw another one in.

PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks for looking and looking forward to what you may have. Jody

Attached Files:

• 327.JPG
      327.JPG
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:
  2. northernmontana

pic

Attached Files:

3. northernmontana

pic

Attached Files:

4. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Sent you a Pm Jody

5. northernmontana

Still willing to make a trade. Let me know waht you have.

6. orion

orion Marty Silva

pm sent :)

7. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Can't believe someone Hasn't got this off you yet Jody

8. Hello i sent you 2 PMs but on the second one (which i listed more stuff) it gave me an error message so im not sure it went threw Thanks Sheree