1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any taxidermist charging over $200 per deer head is a SCAM ARTIST !!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Heath Cline, Oct 4, 2011.

1. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I don't really care what he's charging. I have people in my area that charge the same as I do and they put out junk, so price doesn't guarantee quality (although it seems to lean that way). However, if you're charging less than others, don't call others dishonest crooked scam artists and not expect to get jumped on.

2. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

This is what Mr 200 and over is a scam artist posted on facebook

3. I charge 375.00 and am being told that is to low.I guess I am only an average scammer.Alot of guys around me charge 450-600.00.They are super scammer.I am only a part-timmer.I understand the full time guys have to charge more.There are guys that charge only 200.00 near me also they get lots of first time customers.Then I get there customers for years after.Also get some of there customers that get tired of waiting for over a year to get there deer back.

4. oh come on i bet hes using the best of materials and the capes are being sent out to the best tannery.lol what a jack ass and he probably thinks hes doing great work.laugh my ass off

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

He really wishes he had rich customers. But he fishes in the wrong pond.

6. dhart

dhart Active Member

$200 a mount is not so bad of a price in Somalia, that is like a years wages.

7. jmgriggs

jmgriggs Distinguished Wildlife Creations, LLC

I'm a scam artist!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

8. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

I guess I am one also. I get $200 to just clean a skull for a customer and dip it.

and still feel like I ain't making $

9. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I have to ask Einstein here 93Ford one more question. And since I am not very adept at getting my points across to those with an under 90 I Q here goes.....

If you had NO OTHER job and had to rely on taxidermy for your income, mounting deer, to live your lifestyle pay your bills enjoy your vacations and family time how much would you charge then. ???????????

Hey Wildlife1 your a scam artist , I only charge $199.95 for that.

10. snowhare

snowhare New Member

;D ;D ;D

Even a Roe deer schoulder mount that is wayyy smaller than um deer heads in the US i want $ 380,

Snow

11. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

:p ;D

12. people are just jealous in general.negative people need to put peoples work down to make themselves feel better.when there just jealous of what your putting out the door.theres one of these assholes in every town we live in.

13. Dave@

Dave@ Active Member

I only get $200,

For deposit

14. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Something isn't adding up because in one post on his facebook page he says he's a full time taxidermist and in another post he says he has a full time job that makes six figures. He also said at one point he charges $300 per deer when he earlier said $200. I think he's just getting caught up in lies and changing his story. He needs to keep his lies straight.

15. 93ford

93ford New Member

I charge $300.

16. 93ford

93ford New Member

Then why isn't Walmart held to this standard?

17. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

You can't even answer a simple question, just have some stupid response about wall mart, they only re sell goods your producing them. OH I forget you like working for Chinese wage don't you.
    I Q shows itself each you post.

You won't show your work or answer anything about lowballing fulltimers out of work
    The only way you can GET ANY work is to give it away, it's gotta be that bad or you don't value your work at ALL.

Go climb back in your tree.......Your worthless to EVERY TAXIDERMIST HERE.

18. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

There are a million Walmart stores. How many 93ford taxidermy's are there?

19. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

I stole your line Rewolf

Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level then beat you with experience." M. Twain

20. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

lol I'm not arguing with him. He just needs some teaching ;D