1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Elk, Caribou, Blackbuck

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by obarr1977, Oct 7, 2011.

1. obarr1977

obarr1977 Member

ohio
    No time anymore. Working to much, and the kid's are keeping me occupied when I'm off, so getting rid of some capes that I'm probably never going to do anything with. These are all vacuum sealed and froze! Can get pic's, but must be serious..

Small Elk, NICE / THICK hair, Dry tanned, soaked-up, vacuum sealed and froze. 9 1/2 x 20, may stretch a little more, but not much.

F, vBlackbuck - 6 x 15. wet tanned with Lutan acuum sealed and froze. **NEED'S THINNED STILL** I'm a Krowtan user, tried Lutan and didn't like it. Nice coloring. Pending

Caribou - 10x19+. Thick hair, very nice coloring, mostly white. 2" hole below one eye, looks to be an easy repair. Wet tanned, vaccum sealed and froze.
    Sold-Pending payment

All these are 'MAKE AN OFFER'. Yes, i don't like that either, but I never make my money back when I sell something out-right on here anyway. Not looking to get rich, just re-coop some of what I got in these capes...

OPEN TO TRADES FOR A NICE WT RACK, OR REPRODUCTION RACK(preferably with a drop tine)... 300 Win Mag, or SW99 in .40, 9mm, or .45. Also a handi-rifle calibered in .500 or 45/70. I'll pay extra $ to make the deal 'even' for the guns..

Working alot through next Tuesday, so give me a little time to get back with you..

2. $75 for Blackbuck?

3. 100 on the black buck

4. $120?