1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whoo-Hoo! Yippee!! Thank God!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Oct 10, 2011.

1. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

GREAT NEWS, Mike

2. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

agreed

3. DavidB

DavidB Member

Great news Mike!!!!

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Probably right. It seems like my body just kinda short circuited a few weeks ago and I ran out of gas. They did some tests and my counts (whatever the hell those all are) were supposedly really bad so they set up more tests later. As I said, I feel now like i'm "back to normal" and the tests I took last week prove that I am, even more so than before.

I think honestly it was burn out (most of you know that EXACT feeling when you do get it) as usually sometime around August or September I get it every year for a week or two.....but this time because of the surgery I was made to get tests which showed it wasn't burn out, but something more...(I still think it was burn out!!!!!!! ;D ) but whatever those counts mean they scared the hell out of my wife and University Of washington enough to do more tests and the second time around (after I had lost the burn out) the tests came back MUCH better.

All Im know is i'm ready for a kick ass season!!!

Thanks everybody!

5. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

The body does talk to you, sometimes it's just hard to listen.
    Great news!!

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

GREAT NEWS MIKEY!

7. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

if burn out is normal for you, and you had this trouble along with it, you must have been really down. Burn out is a funk I hate getting into, but we all do from time to time. Thank god it passes. And thank god your health issue did too. Keep an eye on it, and if you have a spell like this again, don't hesitate to get to a doctor to check out your "counts".

8. irishme

irishme New Member

;) AWESOME MP :D

9. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Re: Re: Whoo-Hoo! Yippee!! Thank God!!

Glad to hear you are better.

Sent from my SCH-I500

10. Good to hear your numbers are good. Thank God!

11. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Great news Mike, Remember good things happen to good people.

12. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

awsome news!

13. Mike, I can't imagine such GREAT self satisfying news. Looks like this really worked out great for you and Harry. I love news like this very satisfying. Thanks.....

Best,

John Griffith

14. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Awesome news Mp. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work.

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thank you all, Big John you are 100% correct! Mr. Joe, with people like you in my life I can't go wrong! Thanks Harley & Tim, I've finally been out of bed since last week and I seriously feel better than I ever have! More focused on my goals and ready to launch that new business next year! For a few weeks it was a little scetchy if I'd get it done!

16. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Great News Michael..

Dont think for a second I'll go easy on you come spring time though...

17. Instructor

Instructor Member

Great News My Friend!!!

Manny Chavez

18. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

That is great news Mike and I'm sure Miranda now can rest better. You are an amazing person and deserve a great life.

Regards,
    Sam

19. Great news Micheal Im glad your doing well, Me and my family wish you continued good health.

20. jhawk

jhawk My second job.

Great news Mike!! Enjoy every day!!! Caden and I wish you and Harry continued good health.

Kendall