1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Aaron Connelly Sculptor, LLC and Head Quarters Supply.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by acsculptor, Oct 11, 2011.

1. acsculptor

acsculptor New Member

I would like to let everyone know that my Mule deer, Elk, Mt. Lion and Grizzly/Brown bear forms are no longer available through Matuska Supply Co. All of these forms plus everything I have sculpted since January 1st of this year are now available exclusively through Head Quarters Taxidermy Supply Co. ( 1-866-365-0130 ) www.hqtaxidermy.com

New forms include 8 sizes of Black bear rug forms with the new Mohr Black bear mouth cup, 2 new Elk, 2 new Mule deer, 4 new life-size Mt. Lion and 3 new life-size Black bear. Please call to request Head Quarters new catalog, due to come out in late November. I am now sculpting "full-time" and will be adding to these species new forms on a monthly basis.

Updates and availability of new forms will be posted on this website and www.taxidermytalk.com, along with emails from HQ Supply and updates on the Head Quarters Facebook page.

Thank you to everyone who has used my forms in the past and for your words of encouragement. I hope you find using these new forms to be time saving as well as producing a better finished product. Aaron Connelly

2. Welcome aboard Aaron. Another fine line of products that we will be introducing in our new catalog.

3. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Those bear rug shells with the mouth inserts are really sharp. I'm planning to use one on my next bear rug. Snap together taxidermy at its finest which in my world translates to making more money faster.